Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Wonderful Surprise Visit!



Yesterday, I got a call from Erica Schroeder, a dear friend of mine from seminary who out of the blue says that she's in Little Rock this week! Too cool! Ines and I had her and my mom over for dinner (followed by a visit to Shakey's). We all enjoyed catching up on the last 5 years and laughing about old times.

Erica is the first seminary friend of mine that I've seen since leaving Chicago in July 2003. She now lives in Memphis and is getting married this summer in Tuscaloosa, AL (only 30 mins away from my mother-in-law's family). Ines and I look forward to more spontaneous visits and fun times!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

How fun! Unexpected guests are the best! (most of the time...) ;)

Ines said...

she was super fun! and she may be driving down from memphis for the silent prayer retreat!